Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Great New Restaurant in Town!

To all of my snowbird friends,

I wanted to share a great new restaurant that just opened up this week in North Myrtle Beach called Midtown Bistro. We had lunch there yesterday and it was wonderful! I had the Monte Crisco sandwich and my fiancee had the Chicago Hot Dog. Both were great and came with homemade pasta salad. I fell in love with the decor as the carpet is leopard print-my favorite!
Midtown Bistro is open 7 days a week for both lunch and dinner and is locally owned by Jeff and Amy Martini who also own the fine dining restaurant Martini's. It is located at 2004 Highway 17 South in North Myrtle Beach.

Thank you for choosing Southern Coast Vacations as your winter rental headquarters!
Debbie

0 comments:

Blogger template 'SebiruDaun' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008